Welcome to the webpage of the ThUNDDAR network.
We are a multi-disciplinary network of therapeutic ultrasound experts. Our aim is to promote clinical use of therapeutic ultrasound.
- Overview of the network.
- Funding Opportunities
- Summarises past and present opportunities for funding.
- ThUNDDAR Committee
- The people who run the network.
- Requested Articles
- A list of articles that are required by members of the network.
Last 7 days (Top 10)
Please help by expanding the number of articles on this wiki.
Perhaps you could create new articles or improve existing ones? There is a list of both here.
- Les Houches Winter School 2016
- Gail ter Haar Draws a Crowd at FDA to Discuss FUS Quality Assurance and Standardization
- When disorder can lead to transparency
- BMUS 2018
Techniques and Challenges
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Provides an overview of therapeutic ultrasound.
- Current Uses
- Current clinically used therapeutic techniques.
- Mechanisms of Action
- How therapeutic ultrasound works.
- Challenges Facing Adoption
- Barriers to more wide spread adoption of therapeutic ultrasound.
- Hardware currently used clinically and experimentally.
- Techniques and skills for performing therapeutic ultrasound experiments.
- HIFU Machines in UK
- List of HIFU Machines in UK